As part of your overall order, SATS Group handles customs clearance for all entrusted goods during cross-border transport. We offer this service regardless of the chosen mode of transport (air, sea, or land). Our global network of locations in seaports, airports, and metropolitan areas, along with the knowledgeable staff at SATS Group, ensure the smooth processing of all customs formalities.
Our service also includes maintaining the customs documents (TIR and ATA Carnet), special clearances, and trade-region-specific services such as fiscal duties within the EU. Please note the list of services below. Additional services can be arranged at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email, telephone, or contact form.
Our friendly and competent employees are ready to assist you at any time in order to find an optimal solution for your company.
Our range of services:
- Customs clearance for open transport
- Customs clearance of returned goods
- Open customs warehouse registration
- Fiscal duties
- T1 issuing
- TIR carnet / ATA carnet
- Active/passive improvement
- Creation of export declarations
- Customs clearance of goods during company moves and trade fair shipments
- Temporary import of goods
- Port registration (ZAPP / BHT / WHT)