Import and export customs clearance
Over the course of your entire order, Sea, Air, Transport & Service handles the customs processing for all goods entrusted to us for cross-border transport. We offer this service regardless of the selected mode of transport (air, sea or land). Our global network of locations at ports, airports and in major cities as well as the expert personnel of Sea, Air, Transport & Service ensures smooth processing of all formalities arising in connection with customs.
Our service also includes maintaining the customs documents (TIR and ATA Carnet), special clearances and trade-region-specific services such as fiscal duties within the EU. Please note the list of services below. Additional services can be arranged at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email, telephone or contact form.
Our friendly and competent employees are ready to assist you at any time in order to find an optimal solution for your company.
Our range of services:
- Customs clearance for open transport
- Customs clearance of returned goods
- Open customs warehouse registration
- Fiscal duties
- T1 issuing
- TIR carnet / ATA carnet
- Active / passive improvement
- Creation of export declarations
- Customs clearance of goods during company moves and trade fair shipments
- Temporary import of goods